Life’s an adventure, we’ll have a look about together.
I love life & the awesome opportunities it offers. Life is a marvellous journey of discovery; self-discovery and of the world around us and its influence on our wellbeing.
By experiencing nature we nourish our body, mind and soul. Living in the present and connecting with nature and people promotes peace and happiness in our lives. Having lived and grown up in the Outback I have a natural love of the outdoors and nature, and have always loved exploring looking for new adventures.
I now live in the beautiful Port Macquarie and would love to show you around the Mid North Coast and New England Tablelands, with all the amazing experiences it has to offer – some are undiscovered gems that even the locals have not discovered yet.
Some of the
Places We Go
Out There Escapes – Frazer Creek
Time for YOU!!! A Memorable experience offering a spectacular garden to wander before starting a mosaic class led by renown local artist Francesca O’Donnell with morning /afternoon tea and lunch. Wind down with a gentle yoga session. Exclusive access to the Creative Hub for a little retail therapy.
The Old Bank Gladestone
The search is over… Heaven is a place in Gladstone N.S.W
The old bank Gladstone is an amazing heritage building located in the riverside village of Gladstone. The old bank Gladstone is a destination serving locally grown farm produce, freshly roasted coffee, seafood and handmade cakes and buttermilk scones. Escape the ordinary and be treated like royalty and experience an Exclusive sparkling High Tea in a private setting with all the trimmings. Wander the quaint streets, markets, shops and the Hub.
New England Discovery
Over night adventure staying at Lookout Mountain Retreat (they have their own deer farm), travelling up via Bellingen, Dorigo to Ebor. Explore the awesome National Parks; wonderful walks, lookouts, waterfalls and even a visit to the trout farm with a taste test. There is a focus on our wellbeing with a debrief/gathering at the end of the day and gentle yoga to start the day.
- We can tailor make an adventure just for you, working with our partners Lookabout Adventures
- Explore hidden natural gems from the beach to the hinterland & beyond
- Adventurous day & overnight/weekend trips on the awesome Mid North Coast & the New England Tablelands
- Experience taste & sight sensations
- Small group, max 15 people
- Supporting & Connecting with small local businesses
- Promoting Wellbeing & Happiness
- Some of our Adventures will have an Art 4 Wellness component incorporated
- Make new friends OR bring your crew
- Friendly Personalised service
- Exclusive Access
- Wheelchair friendly & Covid Safety Practiced